I know a few people who have never heard of blogs. It amazes me, yet I remember when I first discovered the world of blogging. I found a new world.
I began reading a few blogs, then more blogs, then more blogs. Then, I decided to give blogging a try for myself.
You may be asking, 'Can I blog?'
YES, YOU CAN BLOG!
There are many reasons to start a blog:
- Journal your progress in your goals. Your goals may be spiritual, personal, or physical. I am blogging about my weight loss, or as I like to call it, Healthier Habits on my personal blog.
- Journal your family memories and/or photos.
- Share your hobbies or expertise with others, That knowledge you possess is bound to benefit another person out there, whether it be blogging about your tried-and-true recipes, crafts, hobbies or made-for-sale items.
- Share your love of books. I love to read. I enjoy telling others about books that I believe will encourage or benefit them in some way. I have several book reviews listed on my personal blog.
- Share your love for animals. Show off your pets pics and funny stories!
- Express your passion, whatever it may be!
I started out with the intention of sharing my goals, and it has blossomed into more than that! I blog about personal goals, books I love, freebies and giveaways that I have entered or am hosting via my blog.