SUBMISSIONS AND GUIDELINES
Submit your guest post below to be published on the blogs in the Faithful Bloggers / Faithful Devotions Network. Please be sure that you do not submit your content until you have read all our guidelines, they are listed below the form. Some tips:
Here's what will happen once you fill out the form below.
- You will receive two emails. The first is an opt in email, you must confirm this email or you will not receive the second one.
- The second email contains directions on how to submit a guest post / devotion.
- If you are already on our mailing list, you may not receive the form for submitting the devotion, if you have any trouble receiving it, let us know and we can send it to you.
We look forward to reading your guest post.
We are always looking for guest post submissions. However, before submitting your content please read the following guidelines.
Possible Topics to Submit:
- Bible Study
- Fitness/Healthy Living/Well Being
- Single Christians
- Christian Poetry
- Social media
- Blogging tips
- Product reviews on items related to blogging and/or social media
These are just a few suggestions of things we will accept. Other topics can be submitted and will be considered/reviewed.
This is Content We Will Accept:
- Unique Content: This means that it should not be published elsewhere! We will check all submissions to verify it is unique and that it is not published anywhere else on the web!
- Published on Your Own Blog: While we are looking for unique content as mentioned above, we will now accept content that has been published on your own blog - but only if it's been published on just your blog and nowhere else.
- Beneficial Content: Your submission should be informative and offer our readers some sort of benefit.
This is Content We Will Not Accept:
- Duplicate content: As mentioned above, we are looking for unique content only.
- Profanity: The Faithful Bloggers Network is a Christian based, family friendly network and will not tolerate profanity.
- Poorly Written: We will not publish any posts that have numerous typos or grammar errors.
- No author bio: We also will not publish a guest post without an author bio. Make sure you include it! You can have up to 100-words, which can also include up to 3 website links. If you currently have websites this is where you should let our readers know about it.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- All posts must be family friendly and we reserve the right to refuse to publish any post submitted. After your guest post is reviewed and approved we will then determine which blog it would best fit on and then publish it.
- You are allowed to use links in your posts, but no more than 3 (that means between the article and the author bio - if you use 2 links in your bio you can only use 1 in the article, etc)
- We reserve the right to decline any submission that is inappropriate, doesn't meet our guidelines or doesn't fit within out topics.
- These guidelines can be changed or edited at any time.
- Although it is not required, it would be greatly appreciated if you would include a link from your own site to Faithfulbloggers.com or to your post once it is published.