Like most publishers and book tours, they have a limited supply, so you may not receive every book you request. BHP offers Christian fiction and non-fiction. I've read some wonderful stories published by them! I even consider BHP to be my favorite Christian fiction publisher.
The following Christian fiction books are highly recommended! I'm saving the books for my daughter to read when she gets a little bit older.
- Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr
- Somewhere to Belong by Judith Miller
- She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell
- Not a Sparrow Falls by Linda Nichols
- Never Say Never by Lisa Wingate
I've also enjoyed some non-fiction thanks to BHP:
- What Your Son Isn’t Telling You by Michael Ross & Susie Shellenberger
- The Rewards of Simplicity by Pam & Chuck Pierce
BOOK REVIEW EXAMPLES
Check out my reviews listed above and some fellow bloggers' book reviews listed below for examples of how to write book reviews.
- Shawnee's Tangled Tales reviews
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum reviews The Silent Governess
Be sure to check the publisher's guidelines before requesting a book for review.
Sign up to become a book reviewer for Bethany House Publishing today!