About the Book:
“Your book has a funny title, what’s it about?”
Yup, it's the book with the long funny title. “The Humidity Makes My Hair Frizz and It’s Really Starting to Stink in Here” is a bible study about learning how to surrender to God in the midst of Trials. It is also a parallel to the story of Noah’s ark and the title is a quote from inside the book. (I lovingly call the book "Humidity").
It has moments of laughter and moments of tears but is an easy read. It has study questions at the end of each short chapter. The book and it’s chapters were intentionally kept brief to enable the reader to complete the reading and questions without feeling overwhelmed by a lengthy study.
Launch Team Benefits
As part of the launch team, you will get:
- An electronic advanced reader copy (PDF) of “The Humidity Makes My Hair Frizz and It’s Really Starting to Stink in Here” once accepted as part of the launch team.
- Membership into the private Launch Team Facebook Group. In this group we will be sharing ideas for promotion/marketing so if you are planning to launch anything at any time in the future (book, course, etc.) you may find this beneficial.
- A free paperback copy of “The Humidity Makes My Hair Frizz and It’s Really Starting to Stink in Here” once it releases and once your review is posted. (The paperback copies can only ship to the US and Canada due to high shipping costs).
- I will be sharing what I am doing for marketing and promotion as well as my timeline for the launch and you will have a “behind the scenes look” at what I am doing. You may be able to use what I learn through this launch, or what I find works and what doesn’t for your own launch in the future. I am willing to share any launch information with you which you are interested in gleaning from.
- Links to your site and a thank you on my social media profiles and on Faithful Bloggers.com if you host me as a guest post, interview, etc. on your blog. This gives you opportunity to expose your site to the Faithfulbloggers.com audience of readers.
- A special THANK YOU post on Faithful Bloggers.com after the launch. This post will include links to your blog or website.
- For participating on my launch team, if in the future you will be launching anything (book, course, etc.) and you need launch team members, you can count me in.
Your role as part of the Launch Team
- First and foremost, this launch team will be made up of prayer warriors. It is my desire that my work be used of the Lord for His glory and for Kingdom growth. As with all my work, I give this book to the Lord for Him to do with what He will and I leave the results up to Him. Each email update to the Launch Team will include a prayer request.
- If you like the book, write a book review on Amazon before or during the book’s launch period (between June 15-26, 2018). If you don’t like the book, you are not required to do anything (and…we can still be friends). I would never want you to promote something you do not believe in.
- Help spread the word any other way or time you feel led. (Facebook, Twitter, your blog, direct people to my website, etc.)
- Interact with the rest of the launch team in the private Facebook group and share ideas for promotion/marketing for the launch.
- If you are a blogger, please consider interviewing me or allowing me to guest post on your blog.
- Do at least ONE social media post to help get the word out about the book.
- Mention it on Facebook
- upload a photo to Instagram
- Tweet about it with a link
- Pin the cover or other graphics I provide to Pinterest
- Of course I also won’t object to other things such as:
- Buying copies of the book for your study group at church or for your friends
- Booking me to speak at your church
A book launch takes tons of time, effort, and planning; it is a LOT of work. I ask that you prayerfully consider being a part but please do not sign up if you will not take the time to post a review before or during the launch (June 15-26, 2018)
The launch team will be kept to a certain number of participants in order to keep the book launch manageable. If you want to join the launch team, fill out the form below. You will be notified by May 5th, 2018 if you will be a part of the launch team.