In today's podcast Andy and I discuss the importance of including a photo in every single blog post and the difference ways you can create those photos.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Why you must include photos in your blog posts
- What photos sizes work best for blog posts and social media
- How to create your photos
- Social Media Pinterest Board with graphics showing the photo sizes needed for major social media sites
- Canva - link to get access to Canva with a $10 credit for Faithful Bloggers readers
- Fotor - online photo editor
- Pixelmator - affordable Photoshop alternative for Mac
- Gimp - free Photoshop alternative for Windows
- PicMonkey - online Photo editor
- Flickr - place to find free photos
- Find Free Images for Your Blog - Free report explaining the Creative Commons License and where you can images for your blog
Have questions? Call and leave us a message with your question at our Ask a Question page.
Next week’s topic - Planning for 2014. Be sure to join us and start planning for next year!